Quick Update

Hi everyone,

It's been a while, so I thought I'd give you a quick update on what I've been doing. Since Remako's release, I have been away on holiday, dealing with some RL stuff and most interest for you guys: working on my next project.

As I explained in my previous post I wasn't going to do another update for Remako mod right away. Instead, I wanted to focus on upscaling another game. While I am not yet ready to reveal which game it is, I can say it is coming along well.

For the past few weeks, I have been trying out all the various techniques and graphics improvements that I needed for this project to work. A lot of graphical improvements are possible with this game, so I wanted to see what was possible and workable and what was not. This process is coming to an end and I am finally moving on to implementing these improvements all throughout the game.

Hopefully, I will have something interesting to show you in the near future. Until then, here is some relaxing elevator music to keep you entertained.







Comments

Fede_Uru said…
Uhhh, sounds good, looking forward to it!
Youffie said…
Hey man ! Absolutely love your work on remako.
As you may have seen, Final Fantasy VIII just got remastered on PC and . . . Well it's a huge disappointment. Apart from model nothing else have been reworked and the world map and background actually look so blurry that it fell like the characters are walking on a JPEG image . . .
Would you maybe consider to apply the same effort you put into Final Fantasy VII onto the VIII ? That would be amazing !!!
Boyblend said…
He has already stated that he has no interest in modding FFVIII or FFIX.
GoronMegaZord said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
GoronMegaZord said…
Dang, I thought the next project would be VIII, but Boyblend is saying it's not. :(