City Life FM

Quick update: real-life has been pretty hectic lately, so I haven't had much time or energy to spend on Half-Life: Resourced or Remako. I'm at the point with these mods, where it's a lot of repetitive tasks that can't be automated. That's not something you want to spend an entire evening on after a long day's work, so I do a little bit here and there. Slow and steady wins the race :D.

I promised some dev diaries before release, but I'd fear that writing those would just hold up the release of these mods. So once I am done with these mods, I'll drop them on you without warning. It might be a nice surprise for you guys.

And now, for something completely different...



City Life FM is a fake radio station for Grand Theft Auto V, featuring City Pop, Future Funk and Vaporwave.

I can hear you thinking: "What does that mean?"

Well to answer that, I have to go back in time a bit. About four years ago someone made a fake radio station called Nightride FM, based on a rumor about a radio station cut from GTA V. Nightride FM introduced me to the musical genre of synthwave. The original Nightride FM video has since then been taken down from YouTube, but you can find a mirror here. Give it a listen!

Anyway, back to the present day: recently really got into a couple of musical genres that are somewhat related to synthwave: futurefunk, city pop and vaporwave. I have been listening non-stop to these kinds of music the last few weeks. It got me thinking about Nightride FM again and as a tribute to both that fake radio station and my new favorite music genres, I decided to quickly throw together a fake radio station of my own. It contains some great examples of the futurefunk, city pop and vaporwave genres. Perfect music to have on while you drive down the Los Santos Fwy at sunset.

I don't know how long this will remain online, as such things are easily claimed. I just wanted to pay a quick tribute and help introduce new people to some amazing music genres. Enjoy!

Track list for City Life FM:
  1. 2814 - Recovery
  2. Macross 82-99 - Fun Tonight
  3. Minako Yoshida - Midnight Driver
  4. Yung Bae - Bae City Rollaz
  5. Tatsuro Yamashita - Love talkin 'honey it's you'
  6. James Ferraro - Linden Dollars
  7. Night Tempo - Reversible Love
  8. Macintosh Plus - Lisa Frank 420 / Modern Computing
  9. Desired, ConsciousThoughts - Never Fall in Love Again
  10. Tomoko Aran - Midnight Pretenders
  11. Black Banshee - Teen Pregnancy
  12. Toshiki Kadomatsu - If You Wanna Dance Tonight
  13. architecture in tokyo, Macross 82-99 - CITY
  14. Mariya Takeuchi - Plastic Love
  15. Home - Resonance













Comments

Elon Brown said…
I appreciate your blog and thanks for the informative share. If you are looking for  the best antivirus software and support so you should try one of them which may help you a lot. Click below :-    office.com/setup    office.com/setup