Remako 2.0 Sneak Peek #1 - AI Upscaling Magic Textures


I have been working on the next update for my mod Remako. Remako 2.0 will see a lot of new features compared to 1.0. One of them is HD magic textures, upscaled 4 times with the use of AI upscaling.

Here is a sneak peek of the new magic textures in action.

I plan to regularly (weekly) post a quick video update like this, showing off progress on version 2.0 of Remako Mod. So subscribe to my channel if you want to see more videos like this.

Comments

Unknown said…
Absolutely breathtaking! I've been extremely interested in Remako since I first heard about it years ago. How is 2.0 going?
Omnistorm said…
I agree. I have been waiting to start Remako until 2.0 is out. How soon can we expect it estimated? 6 months? 12 months? longer?
Unknown said…
It's me, Unknown, again.

If we do end up getting a reply, I'll make a much deserved donation :)