Weekly Video Digest + Remako Update

In my previous post I showed off my first video. The response was nice. People liked the format, so it's definitely something I want to continue doing. Since then I have released three more, shorter, videos. I'm trying different things, just to see what people like (and what I like to make).

I only have a couple more videos left of my original batch, which I'll release somewhere in the next couple of days. After that, I'll look at what works and what doesn't work with these videos, before finishing anything else. I'll also take some more time to work on Remako, as that hasn't gone very fast.

This week's videos






Remako Update

Just a quick update: I have been slowly finalizing my work on the HD magic textures for Remako over the past week. I'll show it off in next week's update, incl. whatever else I'll have finished by next week.



Comments