Remako 2.0 Updates

It's been a while guys. After a bit of a hiatus on the project I have started again with work on the Remako 2.0 update. The project seemed to daunting when I saw everything as just one big job. This time I'm just doing it one folder at a time.

I posted this a couple of weeks back on my YouTube channel, which I do update more regularly. Wanted to post it on my blog too, as someone of you might not be following my YouTube channel. Here are some of my recent videos.

The opening credits sequence:

I've also been working on redoing the graphics of the minigames in Final Fantasy VII for my Remako mod. The G-Bike minigame was the first one that's completely done, so I thought I'd show it off.

Comments

Ortega7 said…
Gracias, esperando para la version 2.0 remako para probarlo, aqui desde EspaƱa. Muchas gracias por tu trabajo. Pinta excelente!!
halfSpinDoctor said…
Very nice progress! Excited to see more.
TrevWar said…
Oooo, super excited about this.
Unknown said…
Can't wait! Keep up the good work!