Remako 2.0 Update #6: HD Text and Menus


I had already started work on redoing the text and menus in Final Fantasy VII for Remako Mod, but I couldn't get it to look just right. Then I came across someone else who had already redone a large part of the regular text and menu boxes in the game. So I reached out to Aavock, the creator of the mod, and he was gracious enough to let me integrate his mod into Remako.

In this video you'll see some of the results. Some dialog, some menus, some of the on-screen indicators, etc.

You can find Aavock's original mod here:

Comments

Juan said…
It looks fantastic! Happy to see that the people in the community is helping each other! Thanks to you and Aavock we will enjoy this awesome game like never before!
Unknown said…
This is looking awesome. You are doing a great job. My first playthru of FFVII will be with this mod, but please take your time for your own sanity. No crunching!